A little bit of me!!!!
Well, I decided to steal this idea from Adrienne, who got it from Toya, and post it on my blog. Here are just a few pics of me and the place that I go Monday - Friday most often referred to as work.
This is me sitting in my car on my way to work this morning. Don't worry I wasn't driving. I stopped in my driveway to take a picture. Hey, how did that carseat get in the pic????
Here is my desk. Believe me it is not always this clean!!!!
and here is my computer, phone (yes, I have a phone in my classroom), file cabinet, and some stuffed animals that my Dh sent me. He is SOOOO SWEET!!!!!
This is one of my bookshelves where I keep my teacher books, manuals, and some personal things.


This is my teacher chair that I use when all of the students are seated on the floor. My mother made the pillow cushion and the curtains on the door. I bet you can tell who my favorite cartoon character is (well, one of them anyway.) That's a banner that you see behind the door with my name on it. Every teacher in the building has one. We got to choose what we wanted on it.

The first pic is of the shoes I wore today, aren't they cute??? I just love high heels and I wear them alot, but I do not wear them all day. I'm only cute in the hallways. :-) My alternate wear is in the next picture. I know, I know, they look awful, but they are very comfortable (and very broken in) which is what I have to be in my classroom.
And finally, here is a pic of me sitting at my desk. Say CHEESE!!!!!
And that's all for now. Thanks for taking the time to take a peek into my world. Until next time!!!!
This is me sitting in my car on my way to work this morning. Don't worry I wasn't driving. I stopped in my driveway to take a picture. Hey, how did that carseat get in the pic????
Here is my desk. Believe me it is not always this clean!!!!
and here is my computer, phone (yes, I have a phone in my classroom), file cabinet, and some stuffed animals that my Dh sent me. He is SOOOO SWEET!!!!!
This is one of my bookshelves where I keep my teacher books, manuals, and some personal things.

This is my teacher chair that I use when all of the students are seated on the floor. My mother made the pillow cushion and the curtains on the door. I bet you can tell who my favorite cartoon character is (well, one of them anyway.) That's a banner that you see behind the door with my name on it. Every teacher in the building has one. We got to choose what we wanted on it.

The first pic is of the shoes I wore today, aren't they cute??? I just love high heels and I wear them alot, but I do not wear them all day. I'm only cute in the hallways. :-) My alternate wear is in the next picture. I know, I know, they look awful, but they are very comfortable (and very broken in) which is what I have to be in my classroom.
And finally, here is a pic of me sitting at my desk. Say CHEESE!!!!!And that's all for now. Thanks for taking the time to take a peek into my world. Until next time!!!!

8 Comments:
LOVE IT GIRL! I LOVE THOSE SHADES, and those shoes are THE BOMB!! I had NO idea you LOVED GARFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY! Thanks for sharing!!!!
What a great post. You are just the cutest thing :-). I love the first picture with the carseat in the background. You know that's the "mothers" trademark...smile. I didn't know you were a teacher! How cool is THAT?
Thank you for sharing part of your life with us. Oh, and GIRL...the shoes are HOT (both of 'em) :-).
Keep up the good work!
I love the pics...it was like we got a glimpse of your world....I hope my world would look that interesting if I took pics of it...
You look like the perfect teacher....your class is clean, bright and friendly...
What grade do you teach?
How cool!! Love all your photos... what a neat peek into your day... thanks for sharing! (and those shoes are the bad!)
WELL MRS DIVA, I don't think I had a teacher that was "hip" as you. I love your post of course, it is good to see you in your element, doing what you love. I agree with adrienne, what is your size, I might need you to box those babies up and send it to PA FEDEX,lol. You are too cute with the shades in the car, totally Classy, Great post,,,
How fun was this to travel through the day with you! I will have to copy this and do it one day next week. Thanks for sharing.
What a great post! I might have to "borrow" that idea some time.
It's very cool to know that you're a teacher.
LOVE the shoes ;)
I love it! Love getting a glimpse into your life. Girl, those shades are fierce! I love them! You are rocking those shades lady! I love those shoes, they are so cute! My mom was a teacher, so those pics of your classroom bring back memories of when I used to go help her out in her classroom. It's funny how teacher's have similar things in their classrooms. Thanks for sharing. Your classroom is so nice.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home