Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ki Heaven!!!!!!


The day started off easy enough. I slept a little late this morning, I haven't done that at all this week. I finished a LO for one of my LSSs, went to another LSS, visited one of my sorority sister's mother who is in the hospital, dropped off my LO, and then spent the rest of the evening at my parent's house.

The highlight of my day came when I dropped off my LO. The owner of the store knows that I love Ki and told me that the reason there isn't any new Ki in the store is because she doesn't like it. She said that Ki even called her asking her why she hadn't placed an order and she was honest with them about not caring for it, so they sent her some samples.

Well, to make a long story short, she gave me many of the samples and told me to impress her or make her like it so that she will order it. What she gave me is posted above. I even get to keep the what I don't use!!! I am in Ki Heaven!!!!!

Well, I was all excited about coming home and scrapping, so I left my parent's house at about 8:00 only to make it all the way to my house (15 mins. away) and discover that there was a blackout. So, I did what any girl would do, I drove back to my mom's house to wait until electricity was restored. Well, five hours later I am back at home, updating my blog, and about to go to bed. I hope to scrap tomorrow night.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

You hit the JACK POT!!! Make her love it girl!!!!!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

This is a true test, make a believer out of her and if she still doesn't like it at least you got free supplies to play with. Can't wait to see what you come up with

6:14 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Wow! Now you just can't beat that kinda deal!!! I like KI stuff too. I'm sure you'll make her LOVE it!!! Be sure to share your LO's with us.
Have a great weekend.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

WOW! Free KI, how lucky are you? Enjoy creating with it. Have a wonderful weekend.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home