Down to the Wire!!!!
We started testing today (The Iowa Test of Basic Skills) and my students actually did a very good job. We will be testing through Wednesday and Thursday is the last day of school for the students before spring break. I am so EXCITED ABOUT THAT!!!!
I have my comprehensive exam on Friday and simply cannot wait until it is over. Yes, it is down to the wire and I am now studying for my test. If you don't see a post from me for a while that is why. . .I am burning the midnight oil. . .and morning oil . . .and midday oil. . .and afternoon oil . . .and evening oil . . .and . . .
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I have made it this far and I'll be darned if I turn back now!!!!!
I have my comprehensive exam on Friday and simply cannot wait until it is over. Yes, it is down to the wire and I am now studying for my test. If you don't see a post from me for a while that is why. . .I am burning the midnight oil. . .and morning oil . . .and midday oil. . .and afternoon oil . . .and evening oil . . .and . . .
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I have made it this far and I'll be darned if I turn back now!!!!!

4 Comments:
You can do it girl! Im SOOOOO proud of you!!!!! KUDOS!!!!!!!
oh, and I changed blogs...check out the new one
www.adrienneslittleworld.typepad.com
just keep on doing what you doing, it will be over soon
You are in my thoughts and prayers. You can do it! You Go Girl! You've made it this far and you can make it even farther. Keep up the good work! Keep your head to the sky! You're a sistah, you can do anything you set your mind to!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home