Saturday, March 18, 2006

YippEEE SKIPeee!!!!!!

I am just too excited right about now!!!!! Here's why:

I was invited to an end of the year crop at one of my LSSs in December of last year. I was honored to get an invite as they only invited about 50 people. I'm convinced that they probably invited their TOP spenders!!! LOL!!!!

Anyhoo, I happened to sit beside a young lady who is a high school cheerleader sponsor. Well, I am one of the scrappers that TALKS way more than she scraps, so guess what I spent most of the night doing. LOL!!! Well, we started talking about cheerleading (I was one throughout jr. high and high school and my first year in college). She told me she was a sponsor and I was aso interested because that would be one of the reasons that I would decide to move from teaching elementary school to middle or high school.

Well, in short, she asked me if I would be interested in judging her school's tryout in March and of course I said yes. We exchanged phone numbers and she called this week to see if I was still interested and I just got off the phone with her confirming that I will be judge. WOOOOHOOOO!!!! I cannot wait!!! Go SPARTANS!!!! LOL!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

cheerleader? why this doesn't suprise me. sound like fun, so where is the layouts you did at the crop? or did you just talk the whole event through

3:23 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

How COOL is that for you??? I was a cheerleader too. My oldest DD HATED that I use to cheer...guess because I stayed on her about "how" she was supposed to be...CHEERful :-).
I'm happy for you. I'm sure you'll do great!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Congrats! It doesn't surprise me that you were a cheerleader. Have fun being a judge! Sounds like fun!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

That is a really sweet thing to do....it's like you get to reminisce and enjoy all at the same time.

You'll have to let us know how the kids did...if it's more intense than you remember or just the same!!!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home