Friday, March 24, 2006

I am FINISHED!!!!!!

Well, with my comps for today, anyway. The worst part is that I didn't finish my test. I ran out of tim so I will wait and see what my professors says. I amswered every question, but didn't get to finish the last one because it was the easiest so I thought that I would save it for last. I knew the answers but I guess I typed so much on my other questions that I didn't have time to finish that one. I'm telling you, my answers were at least four pages long and I had to type everything, no writing. I was there from 9:00 this morning until 1:30 and still didn't finish. Well, it wasn't because I didn't know anything, I guess I am just not as fast a typist as I thought. Oh, well . . .

Now, I am on my way to judge this cheerleader tryout and the I am coming home to clean and SCRAP!!!!! More later . . .maybe.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

WOOO HOOOO!!! YOu go girl! All is well!!!!!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I'm so proud of you, I knew you could do it! But I also know you're more happy that it's over!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Tamika said...

I am sure you aced it, your positive spirit will definitely guide you through. It must feel like such a relief though just to be done - now breathe. Let us know how the tryouts went. it seems like fun.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

Yeah....I can't wait to hear about the cheerleading!!!

And I'm sure you aced the test as well!!!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home