I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!
Even though I am on spring break, it really doesn't feel like it because I have been so busy, but the good news is that the rest of the week and weekend belongs to me!!!!! YAY!!!!!
I cropped on monday with some of my teacher buddies and that was so much fun!!!! I completed a couple of LOs that I hope to post soon. I plan to scrap tonight, too, so hopefully I will have some other LOs to post, too.
My order came from Scrap, ETC. and I cannot wait to use it. The pink flower came with the order and I thought it was a great personal touch.

I may be late with this one, but if you haven't read this book you must!!!!! I have been looking through it and reading it and I absolutely love it!!!!!

I bought it to read during my trip, but I talked so much that I didn't get to do much reading. I had a great time with my family though!!!!
Well, maybe more later, I have got to get some scrapping done!!!!!
I cropped on monday with some of my teacher buddies and that was so much fun!!!! I completed a couple of LOs that I hope to post soon. I plan to scrap tonight, too, so hopefully I will have some other LOs to post, too.
My order came from Scrap, ETC. and I cannot wait to use it. The pink flower came with the order and I thought it was a great personal touch.

I may be late with this one, but if you haven't read this book you must!!!!! I have been looking through it and reading it and I absolutely love it!!!!!

I bought it to read during my trip, but I talked so much that I didn't get to do much reading. I had a great time with my family though!!!!
Well, maybe more later, I have got to get some scrapping done!!!!!

4 Comments:
You got some FUN stuff girl!!!!! So glad you like the online store! I LOVE THAT BOOK! I've had it for a long time, well since it came out! LOL
i have that book too, very good, love your new goodies, I hope you enjoy the rest of your spring break
Oh, ya gotta love Spring Break!! Ours is next week. Hmmm, what to do with an 11 year old and a 4 year old??? :)
Looks like you got some pretty good stuff from Scrap, Etc. I'm sure you'll make some awesome LO's...make sure you share.
And yes, I too have that book. Adrienne suggested I get it. They have some GREAT ideas.
By the way, I updated my blog...just for YOU!!! Check it out :-).
Looks like you got some goodies! I hope you have fun on your spring break! Relax and kick back, you deserve it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home