Friday, April 14, 2006

May I interrupt to share some exciting news!!!!!!

I received my congratulatory letter today and I am SO EXCITED!!!!! I am definitely counting down. Only three assignments left to complete, three weeks to go before I am finished with my classes, and four weeks until graduation!!! YIPPEEE SKIPPEEEE!!!! You may now return to your regularly scheduled activities. LOL!!!!


I know the part I covered is a bit "ghetto", but hey you saw my score yesterday. LOL!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

CCONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

4:37 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

what wonderful news!!! Congratulations. Thanks for sharing your excitement with us.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Toya said...

I'm really happy for you girl, you deserve it

4:56 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

You go girl! I'm so happy for you. I'm going back to get my Masters in Nursing, someday. You totally inspire me. Thanks and congrats again.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home