And another LO . . .

Here is another LO that I completed last week. It is very simple, but I love it!!!! Sorry about the terrible scan, but I am still trying to get the hang of this stitching thang. LOL!!!!
This is my DH who is such a great cook. Here he is preparing an omelet and let me tell ya, they are the BOMB!!!!! I'm so blessed to have a hubby who loves to cook and is so good at it!!!! I used Bazzill CS and everything else is from Ki's new line. I think it's called Extreme. I love it, too!!!!
I have about three more LOs to scan and stitch, so maybe I will get those up soon. I am having a very busy week. Toodles for now!!!!

6 Comments:
omelets sound yummy, yes you are blessed to have a hubby that can cook and your layout is really cute.
I LOOOOOVE a good omelet! My hubby makes good ones too! LOVE THE LO!!! Hope this inspires your LSS to carry the KI!
Great LO! You ARE blessed to have a hubby who loves to cook. Sometimes, to my DH the kitchen is simply a pass through from the garage to the rest of the house :-).
Great post!!
A man who cooks and doesn't mind being photographed while doing it -you are too lucky!
Very cool LO!!!!! You are very lucky girl!
My dh loves to cook as well especially breakfast which I am so happy about, as much as I love breakfast I don't much care for cooking it....I'm usually just too hungry to want to take the time to cook it!!!!!
Great layout...now I'm hungry!!! LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home