Sunday, April 02, 2006

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

My house is clean and smelling good!!!!! I just love the smell of a freshly cleaned house. The scent of carpet fresh is lingering, candles are burning, the faint smells of comet and clorox cleaner are in the air, and the twinkling I see that bounces off of the bathtubs as I pass give me such a relaxing feeling. Too bad I go back to work tomorrow, but that's okay. The sooner I go back back the quicker it will be over. In just two short months school will be out and I Will be graduating in one. Yes, four more weeks of classes and I will be HOMEFREE!!!!!

Well, for now I am about to go to the grocery store and I think I may have to stop at my LSS. Bye for now!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home