Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Look at What I found at Walmart!!!!



I went to Wally World this afternnon looking for the MiMi-like totes that I read about on the CKMB. They were supposed to be on clearance for like $15.00. Well, I found something that may have been what everyone was talking about for $14.88, but decided not to get it. I then wondered to the sewing department. I love to find neat sb finds there and found these really large, really cute buttons!!!!

I just love buttons and have tons of them, especially LARGE ones. Whenever I see them I have to purchase them. I found these and still did not get everydesign they had. There were tons. I'm sure I'll be visiting them again real soon!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

those are gorgeous, I love them, great find!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Tamika said...

I am going to check them out today, I hope they have them up here.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

I saw those on 2peas! You KNOW I will be adding these to my stash!!!!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Oh my! Those buttons are too cute. I actually have some of the solid colored ones. But I've never seen the other ones before. Guess I know where I'm going today!
Thanks for the tip! :-)

7:28 AM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Fabulous buttons!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

We don't have cool buttons at my Walmart. I want some. Geesh they never have the cool stuff out here...

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home