Monday, April 10, 2006

I PASSED!!!!!!!

I am so excited!!!!!!! I am so glad to have that over and done with!!!!! Now, I only have three more assignments to complete and I'm homefree!!!!

I completed my comps today and one of my professors met with me to discuss my time at the university. She actually made me cry. yes, I am crier so it doesn't take much, but what she said really menat a lot to me. Darn, I shouldhave had her write that stuff down for my BOM. I told her that I plan on getting a picture of the two of us at graduation and she is all for it.

Well, I know that I haven't updated in a while, but last week was such a busy week for me just as the next three weeks will be. It is indeed crunch time and I am trying to complete everything so that I can just sit back and wait for the BIG day . . .GRADUATION!!!!!

So, please bare with me through this time of preparation . . .Thanks!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

WELL PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!! You KNOW that I am SOOOOOO happy for you girl!!!!! I really admire you!!!! I will NOT get mushy on the blog! LOL....

6:25 AM  
Blogger Tamika said...

It is so great to acknowledge those who make such a difference in our lives. Sometimes it happens with a brief encounter or it can be a long established relationship, but either way they become a part of us, like the weaving of the fabric of our lives.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
You should be very proud of yourself. I am, and I don't even know you that well :-).

Great JOB!!!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I never doubted that you would pass! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! I'm so happy for you! You go girl!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home