Monday, April 24, 2006

I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY!!!!!

I have been so busy that I just haven't taken the time to update my blog. I am updating tonight just to let you guys know that I am fine and so is my family, it's just been hectic. Things should slow down within the next few weeks. If you check back and see that once again I haven't updated, just know that I am working hard to finish school. I am completing some major assignments. Until next time. . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

It's good to know that everything is on track for you. Keep forcus on getting you school stuff in order and update us when you can.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Take your time girl! Still VERY VERY happy for you!!!!!

3:02 AM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I'm glad you're doing well! I'm glad you've got your eyes on the prize! You're almost there! Take Care!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home