Sunday, April 16, 2006

HAPPY EASTER!!!!



It has been a full day!!!!! We woke up to quite a scare this morning. DH's eye was swollen shut!!! We don't know exactly what could have caused it, but after seeing the Dr. it appears to be conjunctivitis, or pink eye. So, we are treating it with a prescribed ointment and another home remedy. Yeah, you know I am from the south. I asked if he would let me take a pic, he just kind of chuckled. I'm still going to get one though. LOL!!!

Well, even though the day didn't start well, we still managed to take pictures and spent the rest of the day at our parent's (mine and my in-laws) houses. Here are some of me and my dd this morning. She was so surprised with the items in her basket. Especially a pair of pom-pons for which she has wanted for quite a while. RAH!!!

All in all it was a great day and a busy weekend. Now . . .I . .must . . .get . . .some . . .SLEEP!!! Nighty Night!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

LOL....Of COURSE you would want a picture!!!! Great pic of you and your daughter! She is such a cutie!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

that's good you had a great easter and your daughter is so cute, look at her face, smiles for miles!!!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Too cute! What a sweet picture of you and your DD. I need to get in a few more pix myself...I'm always the one taking them...oh the life of a scrapbooking mom...LOL!
Great post!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Your daughter is sooooooo cute. I love the pic of the two of you in your matching colors. The look of joy on her face, opening her Easter basket is priceless! I didn't know you had a daughter, but now I know. I can't wait to have a little one. Your DD is so adorable, the camera loves her!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

Oh man...I can't even imagine waking up and my eyes won't open I don't know what I would think or feel...besides terrified....good to hear the doctors knew what it was straight away.

Love the pic of you and your daughter!! Priceless!!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Trina said...

Great pics! Your little girl is a cutie-pie!

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home