Sunday, April 30, 2006

WHAT A FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!!

We had a girls weekend which included a trip to Nashville with my Sister-in-laws and Mother-in-law, my neice and my dd. I am pooped, but it was well worth it. We shopped and shopped and shopped and talked and talked and talked and laughed and laughed and laughed and . . .well, I think you get the picture. I have unpacked and put away everything I bought, can you believe it? I actually cleaned out my closet which was long overdue. If there was such a thing as a MAXIMUM capacity for closets, I definitely overexceeded my limit. LOL!!! I think that I have gotten rid of about 30 or 40 pairs of shoes and several bags of clothing. WHOOOOOO!!! Now I have room for more. LOL!!!! I have been in a cleaning and reorganizing mood lately. I have even started tackling my scrap room. Yep, it's time for some much needed change. I've got to get things back in order!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Glad you had a great time girl! I finally put away all my winter clothes....talk about a TASK! I so understand out with the old...make room for the new!

6:14 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

I've been to nashville once, I love how the city is on the hills very cool, I hope you had fun, which I'm sure you did, lol

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home