I am DOG TIRED!!!!!
I am truly worn out!!!! When I got home yesterday evening I ate and went to sleep at about 7:00. When I woke up at 9:00, I just felt so exausted and simply got back into bed. I eneded up watching TV and reading a book and didn't fall asleep unitl 12:00. So here I am now tired again!!!!
I have been working on curriculum maps for the school district everyday for the last five days and it has been physically exausting. I think sitting and thinking all day is so much more tiring than teaching. The only thing that keeps me motivated is the money. Well, I'm off to bed again. Doesn't look like I am going to get to doing any scrap room organizing tonight. LOL!!!
I have been working on curriculum maps for the school district everyday for the last five days and it has been physically exausting. I think sitting and thinking all day is so much more tiring than teaching. The only thing that keeps me motivated is the money. Well, I'm off to bed again. Doesn't look like I am going to get to doing any scrap room organizing tonight. LOL!!!

2 Comments:
Hope you are able to get some rest!!!
girl I know the feeling,, I have mandatory overtime for 6 weeks,, there goes my summer, lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home