Saturday, May 27, 2006

What to do?????

Well, I am sitting here typing and eating one of my all-time favorite snacks--apples and peanut butter. That is just about the only reason I keep apples in my refrigerator. I have gotten so bad that whenever I eat apples I have to dip them or cover them with something whether it be pb or apple dip (homemade, of course). So, I do indulge quite often.

I have just finished cleaning most of my house for our huge BBQ that we are having tomorrow evening. We have lots of relatives coming over and I am super excited!!!! I am now trying to decide if I should scrap, organize some things in my scrap room, or just curl up with a good book. The kids are down after a long day and I definitely need some "me" time. We went to see "Over the Hedge" today and it was quite funny. They sure enjoyed it!!!! But enough of my rambling. I must get off of this computer and do something productive. I refuse to sit here and surf the net tonight. I usually end up buying something and I definitely don't need to. Trust me. HMMMM, I wonder if Baker's now has those shoes in stock????

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

ROFLOL!!! Girl you sound like me!!!

Have a great weekend!

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home