13 days !!!!





Yep, it's been 13 days since I updated my blog and I am wondering when will I slow down???? I just knew that once I finished grad school, I would have more free time and I do, but, I now spend that time cleaning, spending time with my kiddos, hubby, and reading!!!!! I haven't even really scrapped anything this month. Well, I have done a couple, well five to be exact, but who's counting???? LOL!!!
Anyhoo, I have totally neglected my blog and I hope that I can get back to normal soon. A lot has happened the last few weeks and with school letting out for the summer in just one week, I am extremely overwhelmed!!!! So much has to be done before I can kiss this school year goodbye, but I am so ready!!! I will be sad however, as it seems this will be my last year as a classroom teacher. Next year I will be a reading recovery teacher and I am way excited about that!!!!!
So in celebration of it being my last year as a second grade teacher I thought that I would share with you some pics of me and my students releasing our butterflies yesterday. I am so glad that this was the last time I had to do that icky butterfly unit. It is a fun unit, but dealing with those caterpillars and handling them before and after they change into a chrysalis is just disgusting. I'm glad that's over!!! I have no problem handling the butterflies, though. That's me in the turquoise holding one. As you can see, some of my boys found other creatures of nature to be much more interesting.

2 Comments:
What great pictures!!!Things will slow down soon!!!
Great photos! Aren't kids funny? They do some icky things sometimes...especially boys :-). Gotta love their "no fear" attitudes though.
Congrats on finishing the school year. Looking forward to hearing how you like your "new" line of work. :-)
Have a great summer!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home