Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Hello blog world!!!!! I am happy to say that I have completed all of my assignments, turned them in, had my last class last night and I feel FABULOUS!!!!!! I graduate this Saturday, but right now, I feel like a shackle has been released from my body. WHEWWWWW!!!!!!! I am now able to concentrate more on my family and SCRAPPING!!!!! Of course I must purge and clean, so I am doing that now and maybe I will get to post some pics soon. It's time for a scrap room over haul!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

HOW WONDERFUL IS THAT!!! Email me, I need your addy!! I have a "GIFT FOR THE GRADUATE"!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO very happy for you Tiffany!!!!! Congrats!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Congratulations! I know you're happy to be free! You have accomplished so much.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home