Monday, July 10, 2006

I've done it again!!!!



Yep, I've managed to neglect my blog again. Thanks so much Toya, Adrienne, and Dawn for the e-mails. I'm still among the land of the living, but you guys made me feel so missed (AWWWWWW!!!) that I decided to update my blog this morning.

I am truly enjoying my summer break. I have been doing some major cleaning around my house and even managed to scrap some LOs, but didn't scan them before taking them to the LSS. I know, I'm slippin', MAJORLY!!! LOL!!!!! I cropped with some of my scrap buddies last week and almost completed the ABC album for my best friend's son. I made it to the letter T, so I don't have much more to complete. I will then need to complete one for her other son and her album as well. Yeah, I have a lot to do. I did scan some of the pages as you can see. It has really been fun working on this album as I feel like I have accomplished so much. My dd, who is only three by the way, has informed me that she should have one, too. Gotta love kids!!!!

Well, I am now about to go to bed. I took a late nap today and I have been up for quite a while. I guess I'll be sleeping late in the morning, but I promise to update tomorrow and maybe even the next day, too. :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Well, well, well...who do we have here! Tiffany is ALIVE!!!! LOL, love the little album girl!

6:06 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

it's about time to posted something, lol. the layouts are so cute and enjoy your summer break, you worked hard for it.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Trina said...

Those pages are super cute! glad to hear you are doing ok. Missed your posts.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear you're still alive and well...and scrapping no less! Doesn't get much better than that.
The pages look great!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home