Another great recipe!!!!!!
Found another FABULOUS recipe at my favorite recipe site!!!!!!! I served it with spinach and wild rice. I cooked it yesterday and we finshed off leftovers tonight which is something that we rarely do. It was SUPERB!!!!!
Garlic Creamed Chicken
Original recipe yield: 8 to 10 servings.
Prep Time:
5 Minutes
Cook Time:
1 Hour
Ready In:
1 Hour 5 Minutes
Servings:
9 (change)
INGREDIENTS:
* 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
Garlic Creamed Chicken
Original recipe yield: 8 to 10 servings.
Prep Time:
5 Minutes
Cook Time:
1 Hour
Ready In:
1 Hour 5 Minutes
Servings:
9 (change)
INGREDIENTS:
* 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 2 cloves garlic, minced

2 Comments:
that sounds good, I think I've had it before, tfs
That sounds so good but your link isn't working! LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home