I've been SHOPPING!!!!!

I have really been watching what I am spending because . . .well, I just need to, but this weekend I have really been shopping!!!!! I read a post on the CKMB stating that Kohl's had those snapload scrapbook binding systems (on clearance) that Lisa Bearnson demonstrates on QVC. So, I did what any other scrapbooker would do. . .I went to three different Kohl's and now have a total of 8. I am so excited!!!! Dh watched Qvc with me one night and told me that I needed to order some, but I passed. Qvc sells them for about $18 (without shipping) and it's only enough to do five albums. Kohl's had them on clearance for $1.41 and I can now do 8 albums. YIPPEE!!!!!!
I planned to just pick up the binding systems and head out the door, but no, I had to look around. Let's just say that over the last few days, I managed to pick up some fabulous clothes, 2 pairs of shoes, and some jewelry for me. Kohls' is having a super fantastic sale and I even earned some Kohl's cash which I will be redeeming tomorrow!!!
Oh, and I also managed to find those infamous document boxes at target right next door to Kohl's. I guess I will be doing some organizing tonight!!!!

3 Comments:
LOL, gotta love a great shopping day! LOL
Great find!
Have you used the Snap N Load binding systems before? I have and I wasn't too pleased with their adhesiveness. They tear up the inside of the binder. I guess the adhesive isn't sticky enough. So I'd be interested in knowing you you like the actual Snap N Load binder that comes with those already adheared. If you like THOSE, I may have to give them anothe try.
Thanks for sharing.
WOW!! What a deal... it's so hard to pass them up huh?? Clearance anything gets me excited! And don't let it be sb stuff! LOL...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home