Saturday, July 15, 2006

. . .And I scrapped!!!!



Today one of my friends came over and we scrapped from 11:00 until 3:00 this afternoon. She happens to be the wife of one of my hubby's frat brothers. We had talked about getting together on several occasions and today was our second time actually doing it. After viewing some of my albums she wanted to complete an album as a gift for her best friend who is having her first child. She really didn't need my help. I showed her how to do a few things and she has done everything else on her own. We are getting together again next Friday as we are taking advantage of these days before we go back to work. She is a teacher, too, so we have something else in common. I really had fun, today, too. Got some fantastic news and completed one of the ABC albums for my best friend and a LO of my dd. I just love to see her in afro puffs. It's not the preferred hairstyle because the ends can become very unmanageable, but it's still cute nonetheless.

4 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

Aww so cute, love the puff, great layout!

6:11 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

TOO cute! I love the little puffs.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

LOVE IT! LOL, I remember when my Kayla could wear puffs! Too cute!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

You're daughter TOTALLY has your smile...she is beautiful...opps and the layout is great!! I just get totally drawn into the smile!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home