Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Today has been an Exhausting day!!!!

We got some disturbing news around 1:00 this morning. My sister in law had a car accident and was rushed to the ER. To make a long story short, it is truly a blessing that she walked out of the ER this morning with a scratch on her finger. The car actually flipped a couple of times, and is more than likely totaled, but both her and her friend walked away with minor cuts. I continue to be amazed at the awesomeness of God!!!!

I was up all night scrapping and waiting to hear the status of my SIL. Dh went to the hospital and I stayed home with our dd. I did not go to sleep until about 8:00 this morning only to wake up around 11:00. Dh and I had something exciting to do today so I think I have been functioning on the rush of pure adrenaline.





Well, here is the LO I completed along with the LO I scraplifted. I actually scraplifted this from this month's issue of Scrapbooks, etc (the bottom LO). I just love this magazine!!!!! It started as a total lift, but then took on a design of it's own. This is a LO for my LSS. I was trying to use all of the patterned paper from one line on a single LO. I actually like how it turned out and I finally used some of those Basic Grey monograms that I bought way back when and have been hoarding. I have got to start using my stuff. I buy stuff as soon as it comes out, but by the time I use it, it is a thing of the past. I must stop hoarding, I must stop hoarding, I must stop hoarding . . .


. . .Until next time!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Glad your SIL is ok!!!! Love the LO!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

What a blessing that your SIL and her passenger are ok. That is GREAT news. Those phone calls are NO fun.
The LO looks wonderful! Your DD is such a cutie.
You're killing me with this exciting news you're "hoarding"...smile. Hope all is well.
Thanks for sharing.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

You hoard too....itsn't it terrible...your scared to use things...thinking a better photo or occasion will come along but it never does! LOL

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home