Thursday, August 10, 2006

IT's Been Fun!!!!!

Well, tomorrow is the big day . . .I go back to work. I have truly enjoyed my summer. I didn't have to go to school. I have gotten to spend so much time with my dd and that really means a lot to me. No more sleeping in late and staying up until the wee hours of the morning scrapping or doing anything else. I am now getting ready to take a bath and get into the bed in hopes of getting back on schedule. I hope I don't forget to set the alarm!!!!! LOL!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

back to school, and this time it's stictly for work, I know that is a relief, take care and have a great day with your new classes

4:50 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Hope you have a great first day!!!!!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home