Monday, August 21, 2006

School has officially started!!!!

Today was the first day of school in our area. I, unfortunately wasn't caught up in the madness. However, part of me is sad that I missed it. I had to report to the local University for training, so that is where I spent the entire day. I will be back at work tomorrow morning and then back at the University tomorrow afternoon. Yep, it's gonna be a year full of on-the-job-training. I am getting more graduate credit and this time my district is paying for it. What more could I ask for?????

3 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

your job paying for school, got to love that!

1:55 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

I agree with Toya girl! Enjoy it!

4:03 AM  
Blogger Trina said...

Enjoy your new endeavor! Sounds like you are gonna enjoy this change.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home