Sunday, September 03, 2006

AND MY BIG NEWS IS . . . .

WE"RE MOVING!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!! We closed Friday evening so between Friday and today we have been packing and painting!!!!! Today is moving day and my house looks like an absolute mess!!!!! I cannot wait to have this all over so that I can have everything put away, start decorating my house, and most of all, enjoy my scrap room. Yep, I have my very own scrap room now. No, scrap room/guest room anymore!!!!! I promise to post pics later, but for now, it's back to work!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

You're moving??? Wow, that's great! I could've sworn that you had recently moved...maybe I'm thinking about someone else. Regardless, congratulations are STILL in order!
I'm not normally a jealous person...but I sure feel it when I hear a fellow scrapper is getting her own ROOM!!! That ROCKS!!! Totally cool for you. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Happy moving!!!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Well whadda ya know! LOL, congrats girl!!! I hope you enjoy it!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

A scrap room...not a scrap/guest!! You are too lucky!!! and yes I am a jealous person!! LOL

Can't wait to see the pics.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home