Today was weird . . .
I went to work this morning only to realize that I no longer have a class of my own andIi miss it. I saw many of my students from last year and they were happy to see me which really made me feel good, but I really miss having a classroom. Even though I don't miss all of the extra headaches that come with it. LOL!!!! I was only there for half a day, but got to test a couple of students. I really enjoyed that part and having the freedom to go to the restroom when I had to was a plus. Teachers usually have to wait until we have a break before we can go potty. We can't just leave the room whenever. . .I'm sure you knew that. Well, anyway, tomorrow I will be back at the University ALL DAY LONG!!!! Another day chocked full with lots of lecture. Oh what fun!!!!

2 Comments:
oh gosh, soon the lectures will be done,, well, at least one day, lol
Hope you have a good day tomorrow! You will get used to it in NO TIME!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home