Monday, September 11, 2006

I have GOOD news and BAD news . . .

The good news is that I finally have internet service!!! It seems like it has been forever, but I was able to get a lot more done around the house. The laundry is done and everything has been put away in the kitchen. The kids' room was the first to be completed, of course. The living room is finished for now (we have to get new furniture) and the dining room, well, it's empty, but that will come sometime in the near future. The downstairs bathroom and upstairs guest bathroom are both clean and decorated. I still have to tackle the guest bedroom, our bedroom, and finally, my scrap room. YAY!!!!!! I was excited about posting pics tonight, but my camera batteries are dead and I just located my charger, so the bad news is that I won't be able to post pics tonight. But hopefully tomorrow night. I have a very full day tomorrow, so if it doesn't get the best of me look for pics tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Sounds like things are going according to plan! Can't wait to see your pics!

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home