What a Week it has Been!!!!!
I am worn out!!!!! I have been putting away things only to realize there is so much more to do!!!! We just got cable yesterday, but no interent!!!!! There is some type of system problem that may take 24 to 48 hours to fix so looks like I will spend another weekend without the internet. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I am going nuts not being able to surf the net, but at least I was able to watch TV last night. I plan to get everything put away so that I can tackle my scrap room. I soooooo want to scrap, but my house is in such disarray that I can't even think about it right now. Besides, my scrap room has to be organized before I can even begin a LO. Right now I have scrap stuff everywhere!!!! LOL!!!! I still plan to post pics as soon as soon as my internet is working. Until then, think of me as I complete the monumental task of moving. LOL!!!!

2 Comments:
can't wait to see the pics, hope you get settled in quickly
That is the ONE thing I am NOT looking forward to with moving....NOT having internet as SOON as I am in my house! LOL hope you get it all finshed up soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home