Thursday, October 26, 2006

I was all set to post some pics, but . . .

My camera batteries are dead!!!!! I really need a new camera because this one has had it!!!! I cannot find my other set of batteries. I am just baffled. . .I don't know where they could be. I have straightened up my scrap room in hopes of scrapping tomorrow night. I say straightened up because I still need to organize some things and purge and so forth, but I also need some therapy. So, I am plan to get it tomorrow night. I so cannot wait for the weekend . . .How about you?????

Okay, something is wrong with blogger, so once again I will have to upload later!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Sorry, I haven't seen your batteries :-).
But I will say that I'm glad to hear that you too are experiencing "issues" with blogger. I have been for a few days...ARGH!!!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

I was going to say thank god you couldn't find your camera battery as you just would have sat banging your head against your computer monitor while blogger totally drove you crazy!!!

I imagine it's the beta roll outs and developement that is screwing with the site.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home