I have been way BUSY!!!!!!
I have not updated my blog in over a month and I feel so out of touch!!!!! I have been so busy that it is just . . .well, a blessing!!!!! Today is the first day thatI have made it home before 7:00 in a while!!!!! I am still in the process of trying to decorate my house which is truly exciting!!!!! I am currently working on our bedroom. I just found my battery charger for my camera, which was right where I usuallly put it, and am charging them now, so I hope to post some pics soon!!!!!!
In the midst of tackling other rooms in the house my scrap room kind of took a back seat, so it is really looking like a step child. I haven't scrapped in forever!!!!! In fact, I haven't even completed a LO in my new scraproom, can you believe it!!!! Things are in such disarray in my scraproom that I cannot do anything until I get them back in order. I hope to tackle some of this now and finish tonight. I am just one of those people that has to have order or it throws me all off kilter, KWIM???? LOL!!!!! I plan on working in here for a bit, cooking dinner, and hopefully back to work after dinner. Until then . . .
In the midst of tackling other rooms in the house my scrap room kind of took a back seat, so it is really looking like a step child. I haven't scrapped in forever!!!!! In fact, I haven't even completed a LO in my new scraproom, can you believe it!!!! Things are in such disarray in my scraproom that I cannot do anything until I get them back in order. I hope to tackle some of this now and finish tonight. I am just one of those people that has to have order or it throws me all off kilter, KWIM???? LOL!!!!! I plan on working in here for a bit, cooking dinner, and hopefully back to work after dinner. Until then . . .

2 Comments:
HEY! How nice to hear from you again. Glad to see you're doing well. Lookin forward to seeing some new pictures.
Yeah at last...I dilegently check your blog every day and was so sad every time I came and there as no update!!
I can't wait to see pics.
And I totally know what you mean about needing things in order other wise it throws you off kilter.
It throws me off so badly sometimes that I can't do anything else on my to do list until that one thing has been done!!! LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home