Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Project Scraproom is well underway!!!!!





As you can see, I have been working on trying to get everything put away in my scrap room so that I can finally scrap. The sad thing is that when I complete it, the hallway and the guest room will be ready, too!!!! I guess that is a good thing, but my scrap stuff is just everywhere!!!! I am having a crop on Friday night, so I took off today to tackle the final boxes and get everything else in order.

Today is also my DD's 4th birthday. I cannot believe my baby is four years old. I am on my way to her school for pizza. Her dad is picking up pizza for the kids as we speak. My hubby's parents wanted to have a birthday dinner for her, so we are going to Red Lobster this evening. Now what 4 year old do you know that loves Red Lobster???? Only my child. She is truly my child, is all I can say!!!! LOL!!!!This is going to be fun!!!!!

Toodles

6 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

happy B'day to your DD and your sb room is coming along great, looks good

5:04 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Happy B'day to your daughter!! Don't they grow up fast???? can't wait to see your room all finished!

6:14 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Yay for your scraproom! I'm jealous...:-).
Happy B-day to your DD! 4 year olds are so much fun. And for the record, mine LOVES Red Lobster too. Every Sunday after church, that's where she wants to go. And Daddy has a hard time telling her no...works for me, I don't have to cook...SMILE.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hi! Stopping by from Toya and Adrienne's! My kids love and remember Red Lobster! Are the "All you can eat crab legs still 14.99? LOL!...

10:40 AM  
Blogger Tamika said...

Congrats on the new house. I lost you when my computer went down, and I don't blog as often as I would like. Happy b-day to your daughter, I know what you mean about a child who love crab legs. When my youngest was in preschool the kids had to name what they wanted for thanksgiving dinner, everyone else named regular stuff like turkey and string beans - my daughter says snow crab legs. I still have the list! (to be scrapped at a later date)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Nas said...

Looking good! And Happy Bday little one!

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home