As promised . . .
Here are just a few pics of our new home. I only took a few as we still have stuff that has to be unpacked and I didn't want a lot of boxes in the pics. So, without further ado, here they are:
This is the kitchen. It's a lot more spacious than the galley style kitchen we had. It was already painted the colors that you see. I can't wait to add more decor to it. We still have to get a stainless steel fridge and a new kitchen table.
And another view of the kitchen.

This is the downstairs bathroom. I just love the colors. It's a half bath so I could only get so much of it in the pic. As you can see, I still have to hang those medallions on the wall. Well, I mean DH does.:-)

This is the guest bathroom upstairs, well part of it. I love the colors in it as well.

And here is another view, a view of the throne. Yep, I still have some things to do to this bathroom, too.

This is the view from the living room. I just love the stairs and the loft area. I must admit the stairs have taken some getting used to. They killed me the first week. I promise I lost about three pounds moving things upstairs!!!! LOL!!!

Another view of the upstairs area from the living room. I have high ceiling which I did not want in the beginning, but when I saw this house it didn't even matter anymore. LOL!!!!

And finally, here is my scrap room. As you can see it is horrible. I have stuff in the hallway, loft area, and the guest bedroom. I plan to post pics as soon as I get it organized which I am hoping will be this weekend.
I will try to post more pics as the rooms become presentable. Right now, we still have some in disarray. Thanks for looking!!!!
This is the kitchen. It's a lot more spacious than the galley style kitchen we had. It was already painted the colors that you see. I can't wait to add more decor to it. We still have to get a stainless steel fridge and a new kitchen table.
And another view of the kitchen.
This is the downstairs bathroom. I just love the colors. It's a half bath so I could only get so much of it in the pic. As you can see, I still have to hang those medallions on the wall. Well, I mean DH does.:-)

This is the guest bathroom upstairs, well part of it. I love the colors in it as well.

And here is another view, a view of the throne. Yep, I still have some things to do to this bathroom, too.

This is the view from the living room. I just love the stairs and the loft area. I must admit the stairs have taken some getting used to. They killed me the first week. I promise I lost about three pounds moving things upstairs!!!! LOL!!!

Another view of the upstairs area from the living room. I have high ceiling which I did not want in the beginning, but when I saw this house it didn't even matter anymore. LOL!!!!

And finally, here is my scrap room. As you can see it is horrible. I have stuff in the hallway, loft area, and the guest bedroom. I plan to post pics as soon as I get it organized which I am hoping will be this weekend.
I will try to post more pics as the rooms become presentable. Right now, we still have some in disarray. Thanks for looking!!!!

4 Comments:
BEAUTIFUL GIRL! Enjoy decorating!!!!
tfs, looks great, like a dream, you must be so proud, take care girl and have fun decorating your new home
What a lovely house! You did really well getting different angles of the same room. And the colors are very, very nice...I love bold, strong colors.
Thanks for sharing! Good job.
Congrats on your new home!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home