Too much ribbon!!!!!
Is there such a thing????? I really have too much ribbon. So much that I have filled up the space where I keep my ribbon. I store it all in the second drawer of a "dresser" (that I moved into my scrap room when my kids got new furniture) and I have filled it up. See, I have one layer of ribbon:

and then on top of all of this I stack baskets with more ribbon in them.

I still have yet another small basket of ribbon that needs to be placed in this drawer. So what shall I do? I am going to get rid of ribbon that I know I won't use and give it to my dear mother. One of my resolutions for the year is get rid of it!!!! I have a tendency to hang on to old SB stuff even though I know I won't use it. Moving really helped me get rid of some stuff, so I am going to try and keep it up, and besides, my mother loves it when I clean out. She would much rather come over here and shop than go to an sb store anyway...it's free!!!! If I could shop like that I would, too. :@)
and then on top of all of this I stack baskets with more ribbon in them.
I still have yet another small basket of ribbon that needs to be placed in this drawer. So what shall I do? I am going to get rid of ribbon that I know I won't use and give it to my dear mother. One of my resolutions for the year is get rid of it!!!! I have a tendency to hang on to old SB stuff even though I know I won't use it. Moving really helped me get rid of some stuff, so I am going to try and keep it up, and besides, my mother loves it when I clean out. She would much rather come over here and shop than go to an sb store anyway...it's free!!!! If I could shop like that I would, too. :@)

1 Comments:
Oh my goodness, I think you and I may be been seperated at birth!!! LOL. I LOVE ribbon too!!! But I must say, I don't have as much as it looks like you have...but I'm getting there. Dontcha just love it??? I think I need to start using it more in my LO's. Then maybe I could justify buying so much of it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home