Hello, again, blog world!!!!!
This has been the longest that I have gone without updating, but once again I am back!!!! Rather than talk about what has happened since I've been gone, I'll just start with today and go from there. Please know that everything with me and my family is fine, I have just been super busy and lacked a desire to blog. I haven't even had the desire to scrapbook much lately. I have made my sb resolutions for the year and have tried to stick to them. Maybe I'll post those another day.
At any rate, I have been in a scrapping mood this weekend. I proudly completed 2 12 x 12 pages of my dd and an ABC album for a friend. I am ashamed to say when I started the albums, but I made her one for each of her sons (she has two) and I just finished the second one today. Here are two pages from one of the albums:

I can't wait to give it to her!!!! I have also been doing some cleaning and reorganizing of my scrap room. It's still not exactly how I want it to be as I have bought some things that need to be hung or somethings that need to be altered but I think that my room will always be a work in progress. So with that being said here are a few pics of my room:




Did I mention that I love my new room!!!! It is just the right size for me. I keep everything organized and have been purging pretty regularly because I just can't outgrow this room. Oh, I forgot to take pics of the closet. I can put things in it and close the door. I just cleaned it out, too. Well, I'll have to post pics of that later. Until next time . . .
At any rate, I have been in a scrapping mood this weekend. I proudly completed 2 12 x 12 pages of my dd and an ABC album for a friend. I am ashamed to say when I started the albums, but I made her one for each of her sons (she has two) and I just finished the second one today. Here are two pages from one of the albums:

I can't wait to give it to her!!!! I have also been doing some cleaning and reorganizing of my scrap room. It's still not exactly how I want it to be as I have bought some things that need to be hung or somethings that need to be altered but I think that my room will always be a work in progress. So with that being said here are a few pics of my room:
Did I mention that I love my new room!!!! It is just the right size for me. I keep everything organized and have been purging pretty regularly because I just can't outgrow this room. Oh, I forgot to take pics of the closet. I can put things in it and close the door. I just cleaned it out, too. Well, I'll have to post pics of that later. Until next time . . .

3 Comments:
Oh my goodness, it is SOOOO good to see you back. And I'm so glad that you didn't chose to close down your blog. I have kept you linked and I still check in on you everyday...really, I do. In the hopes that you'd be back soon. And here you are..YAY!!!
I'm glad that all is well with the family and that you're getting back to your scrapping. Your SB room is so cute...I can't wait until I get one.
Again, welcome back and I'll check in on you later.
.....and she updated! Love your room and welcome back!
WOW!!! I SOOOOOOO want your scrap room....can I have it...please!!! LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home