Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day, Sweetheart!!!!



and I am still a Winner!!! If I had to do it all over again, I'd still choose you, through it all!!! You mean the world to me and I love the life that we have built together. I can't imagine my life without you. I know that we take each other from one extreme to the next, but isn't that what marriage is all about? If we didn't experience all of the tough stuff would it even be worth it? I don't think it would. If asked one word to describe our relationship, I would have to say it is BITTERSWEET because we have had our share of bitter, but it has turned out sweet in the end. I know that there is more bitter coming our way, but I definitely look forward to the sweet. The bitter just makes us stronger and more appreciative of the sweet. I am so happy that God put you here for me and me for you. I pray that we continue to grow in him as he blesses us with many more BITTERSWEET years. I love you!!! Today, Tomorrow, Forever!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

TOO STINKIN CUTE!!! I love it. Yes, you ARE a winner! Good job!!!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Aw! Happy V-Day! :)

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home