What a fun Weekend!!!!
This has been a relaxing weekend!!!! Yesterday I had a blast attending an event that was so much fun and informing!!! DD even took a "dress up" pic and I took one too, well some what dress up anyway. Here are just a couple of fun pics of me and my dd that we took last night at Jason's Deli. Oh, I just love that restaurant!!!!



Like me new hair color?????
I captured some shots of dd when we got home, too. You see, I just love to wear cute, colorful socks so I just can't help myself when I see cute little girl socks and tights. My dd absolutely loves tights and because it has been so cold here she has been wearing them. Well, when we get home she always wants to take off her pants or skirts and prance around the house in her tights, so this is what I managed to capture:


Gotta love the flip-flops and wings. Can't wait to scrap these!!!!
Have a great Monday!!!!
Like me new hair color?????
I captured some shots of dd when we got home, too. You see, I just love to wear cute, colorful socks so I just can't help myself when I see cute little girl socks and tights. My dd absolutely loves tights and because it has been so cold here she has been wearing them. Well, when we get home she always wants to take off her pants or skirts and prance around the house in her tights, so this is what I managed to capture:


Gotta love the flip-flops and wings. Can't wait to scrap these!!!!
Have a great Monday!!!!

3 Comments:
Love the color!! I want some more too, and your DD is TOO cute! Love those tights!
LOVE your hair! I was going to ask you if you got it cut. My silly self didn't even notice the color :-). Sorry...but I DO like it.
That's a really cute picture of you and your DD. She looks like she's a card! Love the tights she has on...Jayla has those! She got them as a gift one year. Gotta love little girls :-).
Thanks for sharing.
Oh my gosh...I didn't even know you'd colored your hair until I scrolled down and I was so about to say that I just LOVE your hair!!!
It's so trendy, new and with it!!!
And you little girl can surely pose for the camera!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home