Now, for what I have been working on!!!!
I have really been experimenting using things that I have on hand. I just love Donna Downey!!!! I think that she is super creative!!!! I bought this book a long time ago.

Well, I just recently picked it up and looked through it again. It has really inspired me to broaden my horizons. I am embarrassed to say this, but I have made several mini albums for others, but not for myself or immediate family members. I have bought tons of mini albums with the intentions of making some, but never have. I decided Friday that I was going to make one and I did.
I had several extra photos of my daughter when she was younger and decided to put them in an album. I used my Sizzix machine, some chipboard, and some other things from my stash and Viola!!!!

And here are a couple of pics from the inside:

I also bought some of those round Bazzill Big Chips way back when to do something with. Well, I was searching on two peas at one of my fave sber's gallery, klcards, and found some of her coasters that are just gorgeous!!!! That was actually why I bought the Bazzill Chips and so I started playing around with them. Here they are:


Now for this last one, I just cut some chipboard using my CARL trimmer and used my CM corner rounder to round the corners. I just loved how it turned out. Take a look:

This is one of the engagement photos that DH and I gave out at our reception. I was about 10 or 15 punds heavier than I am now. I was frowning because the sun was so bright that day.
And the last item I completed was a very simple, and I do mean simple, LO of my dd. I just used cardstock, patterned paper, and American Crafts foam letters. This is so different from my usual style, but I love the fact that it only took me about 15 minutes to complete.

Oh, and one last thing, I finally altered this dress form that I bought, too. I am not finished with it yet. I really want to find a red hat and jazz it up some more. I need to paint it, too (yeah I should have done that first, but oh well), but I just love how it has turned out. The black, white, and yellow (colors of the this spring) really look cute together.

I have really been inspired lately so I have to strike while the iron is hot. Now, let's see what I can come up with this weekend.

Well, I just recently picked it up and looked through it again. It has really inspired me to broaden my horizons. I am embarrassed to say this, but I have made several mini albums for others, but not for myself or immediate family members. I have bought tons of mini albums with the intentions of making some, but never have. I decided Friday that I was going to make one and I did.
I had several extra photos of my daughter when she was younger and decided to put them in an album. I used my Sizzix machine, some chipboard, and some other things from my stash and Viola!!!!

And here are a couple of pics from the inside:

I also bought some of those round Bazzill Big Chips way back when to do something with. Well, I was searching on two peas at one of my fave sber's gallery, klcards, and found some of her coasters that are just gorgeous!!!! That was actually why I bought the Bazzill Chips and so I started playing around with them. Here they are:


Now for this last one, I just cut some chipboard using my CARL trimmer and used my CM corner rounder to round the corners. I just loved how it turned out. Take a look:

This is one of the engagement photos that DH and I gave out at our reception. I was about 10 or 15 punds heavier than I am now. I was frowning because the sun was so bright that day.
And the last item I completed was a very simple, and I do mean simple, LO of my dd. I just used cardstock, patterned paper, and American Crafts foam letters. This is so different from my usual style, but I love the fact that it only took me about 15 minutes to complete.

Oh, and one last thing, I finally altered this dress form that I bought, too. I am not finished with it yet. I really want to find a red hat and jazz it up some more. I need to paint it, too (yeah I should have done that first, but oh well), but I just love how it has turned out. The black, white, and yellow (colors of the this spring) really look cute together.

I have really been inspired lately so I have to strike while the iron is hot. Now, let's see what I can come up with this weekend.

2 Comments:
My goodness...you've been BUSY!!! What awesome work you've done. I haven't quite gotten into the mini books yet. But I must say, yours are pretty inspiring. Very, very cute!
Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.
Cute STUFF!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home