Thursday, February 15, 2007

And I have been SCRAPPIN'!!!!!

I have been reading the last two issues of Scrapbooks, Etc. and I absolutely love this mag!!! I think that I am going to subscribe. The pull-out sketches that they put in the magazine now are fanatstic. I loved one of the LOs (p.40 Jan issue) and had the perfect pics for it, so I gave it a shot. Here is my version:

It's been awhile since I've done a two pager, but it was fun!!!! Here's another LO that I completed. I just love these pics of my dd. She absolutely loves corn on the cob, as you can see.
Sorry about the crappy pictures. My camera just doesn't do the colors justice. I hope to be getting a new camera soon.

Alrighty, that's about all for now. I am so glad it's Friday, how about you?????

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

You are on a roll, aren't you? Good job. I too love Scrapbooks, Etc. Ok, I confess, I love just about all the SB mags :-).
You know, you are not the first person I've heard say that they normally just do 1 page LO's. That's funny. I'm just the opposite. I'm hardpressed to do a 1 pager. I love the continuity of 2 page spreads. So cool that everyone is different.
Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

ALWAYS happy its Friday! I wanna scrap too!!!!!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home