Friday, March 07, 2008

Can you say...SNOW DAY????????????

Oh, my gosh!!!!! I am so excited!!!!! We are having a snow day and I can't believe it!!!! Schools are closed, I went to the grocery store yesterday evening, and we are stuck in this house until it gets better. It should be by tomorrow sometime. We never get snow and to have it in March is just a major surprise. Well, dh is here, too and he is going to make his famous omelets, so I am going to eat and...SCRAP!!!!! Maybe I'll have something to post later.

Toodles!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Hey GURL!!!!! :-)

10:07 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Well hello there!!! Snow, huh? How fun! We're supposed to get some flurries today...THEY SAY! So we'll see.

Hope you and the family are doing well. Good to "see" you :-).

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home