Wednesday, August 08, 2007

It Came, It came!!!!


I placed an order with Creativexpress since they are having a huge Sizzix sale and it came yesterday. I was up until 3:00 this a.m playing with some of the stuff. I know that everyone is now into Cricut, but I for one, am still a lover of the Sizzix machine. I bought a Big Shot back in April. I took it out of the package the other day, used it last night and I absolutely love it!!! No more having to slide the die as I cut like the big red machine. The Big Shot does it for me. Well, that's enough of my Big Shot commercial, have a nice Wednesday!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

You go girl!!! Dontcha just love a good sale? I have never had a Sizzix OR the Cricut. So I guess I'd better continue being real nice to the friends that I have that own these things...lol. So if I need to borrow one, I'll know where to go. NOW, I can borrow yours too...hee hee. Good job, sweetie!!!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Woo hoo! you got some good stuff!!!!!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home