Monday, July 30, 2007

Back from the Weekend

This weekend was fun!!!! DH was out of town so dd and I had some quality time together. We went to the movies, went swimming, and managed to snap some pics, too. She even snapped pics of me. Here are some shots.


In case you're wondering about the pink band-aids she's wearing on her thighs..Friday morning she had to get her shots to start school. It was NOT a fun morning!!!!



and a few more for the road. It felt so good to just focus on my child and not have to worry about being anywhere at any particular time. I even had time to be silly and laugh at myself. I probably shouldn't post these pics, but oh, well, why not????


2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Girl having fun is a MUST! Glad you had a good time!!!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Awww, how CUTE!! (both of you) You're DD seems to be pretty good with that camera.

It's so cool that you and her are having times like that together. She will remember that when she's older. I totally love spending girl time with my little road dawg!!! :-) We both cherish those special times.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home