Hello, out there!!!!!
I just can't seem to stay with this blog. I blog a bit and then I vanish. But, I am back again for who knows how long. So what have I been up to???? Well, in my last post I mentioned that I have adapted some healthier habits and as a result, I have gone from this (a size 10):

to this (a size 6):
To date, I have lost a total of 29 pounds and I feel great!!!! I eat better and I exercise regularly. It hasn't been easy, but it has been so worth it!!!!
I have also been decorating my house. I am teaching summer school and have been since the beginning of June (right after school ended). My last day is on Thursday and I am so excited!!!! Now my summer will begin. However I have managed to get my scrap room looking the way I want. At least for now anyway. Take a look!!!






Notice my newest infatuation? Dress forms...they are just too darn cute!!!!
Until next time . . .
to this (a size 6):
I have also been decorating my house. I am teaching summer school and have been since the beginning of June (right after school ended). My last day is on Thursday and I am so excited!!!! Now my summer will begin. However I have managed to get my scrap room looking the way I want. At least for now anyway. Take a look!!!
Notice my newest infatuation? Dress forms...they are just too darn cute!!!!
Until next time . . .

2 Comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! How TOTALLY great to see you. Girl, you look AWESOME!!! I'd be satisfied being a size 10...but that's just me LOL.
I am so glad to hear that you're doing well.
Your room looks great. And yes, I AM jealous of that too. Ok, jealous isn't the right word :-).
Welcome back to blogland! I've missed you!
Well HELLO THERE AND YOU LOOK FANTASTIC GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home