What a busy week it has been!!!!!
Last week and today have been so full of stress that I am so thankful that I made it through!!!!! I spent most of last week preparing for an evaluation from my principal. She came and observed me teach a lesson on Thursday. Friday morning my Reading Recovery Teacher Trainer came and observed me teach a lesson and today I had to take one of my students to the University to do a lesson in front of 20 other Reading Recovery Teachers. . .and now I can exhale!!!!!! Oh, it feels so good!!!!! My principal won't have to observe me for another 3 years and today was my final lesson for my Reading Recovery Training Class (i've had to do this 4 times this year) YAY!!!!! Now, point me in the direction of the nearest scrapbook store. I deserve a treat, er, some treats!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:
Wow, I'm tired just reading what you've been up to :-). But I'm glad you successfully made it through.
So, you're going to the scrapbook store, huh? Gimme a call, I'll meet you there...LOL. Wonder how fast I could get there from Georgia??? Hmmm.....
Enjoy your day!
Tee hee, treat yourself girl!!! LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home