FINALLY!!!!!!!!

It has finally been released!!!! Call me crazy,but I absolutely love this show and have been wondering why the previous seasons haven't been released!!!! When I went to LA a couple of years ago I wanted to see a taping, but they only taped on Tuesdays and of course I was there from Thursday through Monday. DRATS!!!! So, you can imagine my excitement when I was surfing Amazon.com earlier this month and found that it would be available today. YAY, was all that I could say. I started to pre-order it from Amazon, but because I need instant gratification, I had to get my hands on it immediately. I probably won't even watch it tonight, but whenever I do, I have it.
And in the spirit of this magnificent day, why not find out which girlfriend you are most like by taking this quiz. I am most like Joan . . .how about you?

2 Comments:
I think this show is funny...I don't actively look for it but if I happen to find it while channel surfing I stop in for a while.
I find the funniest character the guy!! He's hilarious around all those women.
Oh and the episode where the young girl that lives with Joan found her mother and her mother was a bit more of a free spirit than she was!!! LOL
OMG!! I can't wait to get this DVD! Love this show. Hate that Toni is gone now.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home