LAST DAY OF SUMMER SCHOOL!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!! Yesterday was the last day of summer school and though I was a bit sad to see the students leave for the final time, I am also relieved. Now, I can enjoy the rest of my summer. Maybe I will finally do some scrappin, well after we return from our mini vaction.
Speaking of scrapping, I went to Mike's today and purchased some more of the infamous acrylic stamps. I think this is set 3. They are so darn cute and I have yet to use any of them. But, who uses ALL of their scrap stuff anyway?????? I would post a picture, but I am just too lazy do that now. And besides, I need a new camera, BADLY!!! I must purchase one before we leave for our trip. Any recs??
Speaking of Mike's (do you see a pattern?), had a wonderful experience today!!! I went in to return the Mcgill mini file punch that I bought b/c it would not cut all the way through paper. I didn't have my receipt and have been trying to exchange for the last couple of weeks. I was told that they should have some in stock today, so I checked, but there were none. So, someone came to the front to help me. We walked over there and there were none. I explained to her that I had been back a couple of times to exchange and was told yada, yada (what I said earlier) and she apologized and said that she would just refund my money. Even without the receipt. I told her that I used a 40% coupon to purchase it. As we were waiting for someone to come to the front, I decided to give the punch one last try to make sure I wasn't retarded. I couldn't do it, but she managed to get it to work. Apparently I wasn't pushing hard enough or didn't prime it enough. So now I have a working tab punch and some clear stamps to show for it!!!!
Off to work out!!!!
Speaking of scrapping, I went to Mike's today and purchased some more of the infamous acrylic stamps. I think this is set 3. They are so darn cute and I have yet to use any of them. But, who uses ALL of their scrap stuff anyway?????? I would post a picture, but I am just too lazy do that now. And besides, I need a new camera, BADLY!!! I must purchase one before we leave for our trip. Any recs??
Speaking of Mike's (do you see a pattern?), had a wonderful experience today!!! I went in to return the Mcgill mini file punch that I bought b/c it would not cut all the way through paper. I didn't have my receipt and have been trying to exchange for the last couple of weeks. I was told that they should have some in stock today, so I checked, but there were none. So, someone came to the front to help me. We walked over there and there were none. I explained to her that I had been back a couple of times to exchange and was told yada, yada (what I said earlier) and she apologized and said that she would just refund my money. Even without the receipt. I told her that I used a 40% coupon to purchase it. As we were waiting for someone to come to the front, I decided to give the punch one last try to make sure I wasn't retarded. I couldn't do it, but she managed to get it to work. Apparently I wasn't pushing hard enough or didn't prime it enough. So now I have a working tab punch and some clear stamps to show for it!!!!
Off to work out!!!!

2 Comments:
Im behind in the game....what clear stamps? LOL And what is your budget for a camera??
Summer school is over now? When do you all start back for the new year?
Don't you just love Michaels? I went in there yesterday to buy a collage frame that was on sale. And wound up, not only buying the frame, but buying a cute little bag for my scrap stuff. Got it for $10...used my 50% off coupon. Woo hoo!!!
Let me go on record and say again, that it's really great to see you back on the blog circuit again!
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home