Friday, July 27, 2007

and unpacking is even worse!!!!!!

We're home!!!!! Our trip to Branson was AWESOME!!!!! The kids had a fantastic time and so did we!!!! We went to see the Shangai Acrobats and it was truly AMAZING!!!! My kids are 4 and 5 and they were mesmerized throughout the entire 2 hour show. Anything that can keep their attention for that long has to be incredible!!!! I couldn't take pics, but I have some memorabilia to put in our Branson album.

What do you do when your children want to ride all of those crazy rides that go up and down and around and around???? You put your fears aside and ride with them. That's exactly what I did at Celebration City. I rode a roller coaster for the first, and maybe last, time in my life. It was the longest 2 or 3 minutes if my life, but it was fun!!! Here are a few pics!!!







Oh, and I forgot to mention how fabulous the outlet malls are. We got some great deals!!! Needless to say, we will be going back next year!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Glad you had a good time!!!!!! And I agree...unpacking is THE WORSE! LOL

9:09 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Uh yes, I'd have to agreee...unpacking is NO fun!!! I promise you, whenever we go somewhere, we almost live out of suitcases for a day or 2 when we get home, just so I won't HAVE to unpack :-).

Oh boy, sounds like you had a blast. I see you made it to some outlets...did you do any scrapbook shopping??

Thanks for sharing.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home