Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK AT WORK!!!!!

I went back to work yesterday. It really wasn't so bad. In fact, part of me is actually a bit happy to be going back. The one downside is that I have taken a nap the past two days and that's not good. I'm also happy that I wasn't able to watch all of Craft Day on QVC. I have managed to watch a bit of it and I am watching the finale as I type. The best news...It is 9:30 here and I have not ordered one thing!!!! Let's see if I can keep it up!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

LOL! You can keep it up!!!! LOL

8:36 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

I'm so proud of you!

I was watching QVC yesterday and my husband about passed out! He said, "You're a lost cause now, if you're watching QVC!" LOL I told him, as I was going through the channels, all I saw was paper crafting on the guide...so I stopped. I'm a scrapbooker, what does he expect? DUH!!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home