Call Me Crazy, but . . .

I just finished watching High School Musical 2 with my 4 year old and I loved it!!!! I think it is a really cute movie. There is no doubt in my mind that there will be a 3. I rented the first one earlier this week so that I could watch it before tonight and didn't get a chance to watch all of it. I'll watch it later. I think that High School Musical is the "Grease" of this generation. That's probably why I liked it so much b/c I am an absolute Grease fanatic!!!!
In other news...I am totally sore!!!!! I decided to join a kickball team. I thought it would be fun. We had our first practice on Wednesday evening and I am TOTALLY sore!!! As much as I work out, I didn't think that I would be this sore!!!! The first game is Sunday afternoon (in the heat of the day) and school starts Monday. Imagine how my head will look!!!!!
Lastly, my classroom still isn't ready for Monday morning. Needless to say, I have to spend my last Saturday before school starts at work. Yep, will be there in the morning.so I better go to bed. Have a great weekend!!!!

2 Comments:
Its a very cute movie!!! My kids (and I) loved it too!
Ok, ok...I admit it. HSM and HSM2 are cute little shows. And you're exactly right, they ARE the modern day Grease...which I am ALSO a fan of. Normally, I don't like singing and dancing type shows. But these are cute and the kids (especially girls) love it. Jayla was BEYOND excited for Friday to come so she could watch it. She was exhausted when it went off.
Hope you get everything in order for school tomorrow! Have a great week.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home