Happy Birthday To Me!!!!
Well, today is my birthday!!!! It is an absolute blessing to be able to celebrate another birthday!!!! I came home early today and actually took a nap. I want to scrap so let's see if I can get something done within the next hour. It's on!!!!!!
*****ETA***** I did scrap!!!!!! Here is my birthday LO!!!! My 4-year old dd took these pics of me before we left this morning. She has gotten very good at taking pics.
I still haven't journaled. In fact I plan to do an entire page for journaling which talks about my weight loss and other struggles that have gotten me to this point in my life. It feels so good to scrap!!!! Take a look!!!!
*****ETA***** I did scrap!!!!!! Here is my birthday LO!!!! My 4-year old dd took these pics of me before we left this morning. She has gotten very good at taking pics.
I still haven't journaled. In fact I plan to do an entire page for journaling which talks about my weight loss and other struggles that have gotten me to this point in my life. It feels so good to scrap!!!! Take a look!!!!

5 Comments:
Happy Birthday girl! You look great! Hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday, sweet lady! Wow, your daughter IS getting good at taking pictures. Jayla is really good at it too...she wants a camera for her birthday in November. I may have to give that some serious thought.
Tiffany, you look WONDERFUL!!! Thanks for sharing your day with us.
Happy Birthday!
happy late birthday! WOW your little one is awesome with the camera. Those pics are great and the layout too! Love your hair cut!
Happy Belated Birthday...I know you are shocked to hear from me...I kind of fell off the earth...actually I fell into His Arms and He carried me through a very rough, but wonderfully glorious rain storm...I'll tell you more later. You look great in your picture. Love the funky hair do. His blessings upon you! -Rachel Juanita
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home